Friday, June 22, 2018

16-A What's Your Secret Sauce?

Know Thyself

I. Uniqueness and Human Capital

Throughout my professional career, I have worked in a variety of business capacities that have enabled me to acquire invaluable real world skills and experience. Something that I consider unique about myself is my ability to develop business relationships. My interest in finding solutions to somewhat complex ideas through creativity often provides fun way to improve a problem. I've put myself in the light of opportunities where I could provide service oriented concepts that reflect my talents and strengths. My ability to build trust through a genuine desire to help others has allowed me to develop strong interpersonal skills. I approach problems with the mission to find a solution by listening to gain a real understanding of the issues involved in order to find a way to overcome critical barriers. I am motivated by thinking outside of the box in finding ways to make a difference through service oriented products. Some of my strengths include reaching an audience through market strategies that connect with the consumer before they realize it is something that could help them in the long run. 

II. Audio Interviews - What sets me apart?

Audio Interview - 16A - 1 

Audio Interview - 16A - 2

Audio Interview  - 16A - 3

Audio Interview  - 16A - 4

Audio Interview - 16A - 5



III. Reflection of Interviews

I can agree with the interviewees for the most part, the feedback was helpful to understand how others interpret me as a business professional. Overall the feedback was pretty general, I would be interested to understand more about areas that could use improvement in view of a business owner.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Natali, interesting interviews. Based on these interviews, it seems like you have very strong interpersonal skills and a great work ethic. Those skills are very important in business. One thing I would suggest on the interviews is that you go a little more into detail, because I would agree that many of the responses were vague. Other than that, great post!

    ReplyDelete