Friday, June 22, 2018

15-A Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No.2


Forms response chart. Question title: What is most important to you when choosing a place to eat?. Number of responses: .


In this evaluation, my audience was specific to customers with dining interests. This segment of market penetration would reach a demographic through targeted browsing behaviors and target analysis inviting customers to the app. This segment does not include the second layer of my audience through B2B partners to navigate their restaurant business and offer dining specials. 


After interviewing 3 people on preferences related to their dining experiences, I found that the highest influencing factors came down to:
  1. Length of entire dining experience
  2. Reservation availability 
  3. Quality of food 
  4. Quality of service

Forms response chart. Question title: How likely are you to use an app to make fast casual dining reservations in the Gainesville area?. Number of responses: 3 responses.

2 comments:

  1. Natali,

    I think that those factors are the highest for myself too when it comes to dining experiences. I definitely don't like having a long wait time. After waiting 20+ minutes, it can make the entire experience less satisfying. An app that could cut down wait times would lead to an overall better experience, in my opinion. Great post!

    Brandi Gibbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting information gathered for your fast casual dining. It makes sense that your demographics would want fast dining, being in your segment. Personally I would rate my preferences as 3, 4, 2, 1, respectively. I'd rather enjoy my company while dining and not feel as if the staff has rushed to serve me nor feel rushed to get up and go. You provided thorough analysis by asking a broad amount of features. Great job!

    ReplyDelete