Friday, July 13, 2018

22A- Elevator Pitch No.3

I. Elevator Pitch No. 3 - Watch Here      VS.        Elevator Pitch No. 2 - Watch Here

II. My last elevator pitch did not provide me with feedback from my group. A reason for that could be that I posted the video link at the foot of my blog under feedback reflecting elevator pitch No. 1. Posting a link at the top would have been easier for my audience to click on the link.

III. Because third time is a charm, I worked on presenting in a dynamic fashion. Instead of providing direct information I tried implementing a captive approach to reach my audience. The variation of this style may appeal to my tech and programming audience where my previous pitch would likely appeal to my business student or investor audience. That said, let me know what you think in your peer reviews, Pitch No. 3 - Click Here.


 



1 comment:

  1. I'd recommend trying to stand more still as you are pitching, this is something I struggle with as well; however, it is something that many perceive to be distracting and takes away from your pitch. This also goes for wringing your hands, many people's (my) natural tendency is to do so because of nerves but this also takes away from the pitch. Overall your script looks quite good and convincing and is very well-constructed.

    ReplyDelete