Friday, August 3, 2018

30A- Final Reflection

1) I have thoroughly enjoyed this course and all of it's ups and downs. ENT3003 challenged my ability to persevere and required relentless battles to beat the clock. The tasks probed perspectives that required me to adapt to uncomfortable situations for results. The most fun that I had was applying my creative thinking skills and coming up with fun alternatives to solve problems. I dreaded knowing that I would have so many tasks to do that seem relatively simple but proved to require a great deal of thought.

2)  I would have to say that coming up with a business concept quickly based on everyday problems was a good exercise for me to understand the full cycle of formulating an idea.The concept I developed in this class is one that I do think I would have identified or developed as a venture of my own. It was a good exercise to understand why it would not be the best financial scenario for a start up. This has conditioned me to remain resilient and optimistic through the demands of meeting deadlines in all classes over the course of this semester. Much like experiences of an everyday entrepreneur, this class has required me to identify, prevent and solve problems.


3) Looking back, this course has consistently taught me the importance of being adaptable. The study of entrepreneurship has challenged my endurance and required a significant amount of dedication throughout the studies and lectures of this course. At times I have found myself disappointed when I have not met a deadline. Very similar to entrepreneurship, managing time is a critical step towards the goal of success for an online program.


4) The workload of this course requires disciplined  processes that are very self reflective and can be difficult to complete tasks for each activity if realistic planning for analytical thoughts are not in place. The material taught in class lectures are just as critically important as the applications of assignments which can be time intensive.




1 comment:

  1. I agree, there have been many days submitting assignments where I have been racing to beat the clock as well! While these were challenging in the moment, they have taught me to plan better for the future and not wait until the last minute. This class really does give you as much as you put in. The exercises seem simple at first, but then as you dig in, you really realize how complex and time consuming they can be. This class has been very rewarding as well, and it has been cool to see your innovation grow on this journey.

    ReplyDelete